EHS air quality expertise (1419)
We are looking for candidates that are from a state or federal level, involved in air permitting, consultants or doing air permitting in a manufacturing environment.
Successful organization has an opportunity for a EHS leader being responsible for all areas of development, administration, enforcement of comprehensive environmental control programs to promote employee safety, health and security. The company has a diverse customer base.
Candidates should have strong verbal and written communication, be able to build rapport on the floor, have strong presentation skills, work independently and operate as the plant expert.
Benefits are very competitive, including medical, dental, 401K, pension, life, LTD, paid holidays and vacation.
Requirements for the EHS Supervisor:
1. A Bachelors Degree in EHS or another technical field
2. Experience applying for and implementing the requirements of PSD Permits
3. Experience with NAAQs modeling with both an understanding of the types of projects requiring modeling, as well as knowledge of the impact projects may have on compliance to NAAQs requirements
5. Strong safety background
6. Strong auditing experience
7. Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans
8. Experience in leading cross-functional teams of environmental and non-environmental professionals.
9 Experience with foundry operations and the foundry (NESHAP) National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants
Skills that are preferred, BUT NOT required:
1. CSP – Certified Safety Professional
2. Experience working with a union workforce
3. Engineering and project management background
Visa Sponsorship: No, not at this time. MUST be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. No sponsorship is offered on this job. Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: Temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.) cannot be considered for this role.