INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located throughout the world. This position will require to work from home with significant travel in Texas. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our website at www.inficon.com.
Responsible for direct sales of primarily Leak Detection products (90%); but also Vacuum Control products within the key industrial base of end users and OEMs consisting of, but not limited to Automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 sub suppliers, Production Leak Detection customers and RAC within the geographical area of Texas.
Key Market Segment is automotive, refrigeration, air-conditioning and other production Leak Detection.
$850K+ in Direct Sales with potential to grow to $1.5M in 2-3 years
- Generate sales among new users and existing customers to increase product volume against previous years sales and meet aggressive forecast.
- Supply technical support, technical training, starts up and evaluation assistance of all products assigned.
- Understanding or demonstrated capability of learning production leak detection machine design, including sensitivity, measurement certainty, cycle time, sequence of events, capital cost, ROI, vacuum physics, atmospheric testing physics, tooling, PLC and digital communication.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Key Accounts and execute Key Account strategic plan/direction.
- Accurately forecast annual and quarterly sales for territory by product line.
- Supply market feedback on products, accounts, and competitive trends.
- Maintain high visibility at major Key Accounts in Automotive and profile major accounts to determine key decision makers and to set up product/application seminars, so as to solidify relationships using the INFICON Key Account Plan.
- Introduce Leak Detection and Vacuum Gauge lines to the key end users at all levels, getting conditional sales, and working towards standard (Design in Wins)
- Under minimal supervision and using judgment and discretion, sell all INFICON products within sales territory, with emphasis on LDT products.
- Provide technical advice to current and potential customers regarding specific application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing customer base. Generate sales of new products among new customers to increase product sales against previous years sales. Promote marketing plans in conjunction with time and territory management plans to assure sales growth and/or increased market share within territory.
- Maintain positive contact with sales and other company personnel to maintain team effort with customers. Attend trade shows, seminars, and training sessions to keep informed of current trends in Semi market and competitive products and activities.
- Maintain ability to fully demonstrate full line of all products to customers. Prepare quotes, correspondence; submit forecasts, monthly reports, CRM updating and forecasting and Account Plans along with other information as requested.
- Make recommendations concerning product line revisions, pricing changes, and sales policy changes. Assist with development of sales/marketing plan for territory, and implement plan to meet sales quota by product category and dollar volume.
- Provide feedback to Sales Management and INFICON Marketing on a routine basis; including monthly reports in the areas of industry trends, new application/product opportunities, product design features, competitive activity, key account happenings, and training needs.
- Actively promote INFICON Quality Program by dealing with all customers in a positive and supportive manner.
- Work to maintain INFICONs ISO 9001 Registration by keeping procedures and files up-to-date, recommending improvements as appropriate, and maintaining an awareness of pertinent procedures in all departments.
- Use social media (LinkedIn or Twitter) to prospect and network within the automotive market.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- A Bachelor Degree of Science in a technical field required.
- Vacuum physics and/or instrument experience is required.
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office.
- Prefer more than two or more years of work experience in an instrumentation sales occupation or equivalent
- Prefer more than 3 years of experience working with Leak Detection processes and markets.
- Prefer someone that is bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be able to climb ladders and carry up to 70 lbs of leak detection equipment on a weekly basis.
- CRM sales automation software experience preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION