A leading world producer of high performance plastics with a portfolio of over 30 brands in over 1500 formulations used in hundreds of applications with locations on five continents. This is a $13B organization with 60 US locations. For 150 years they have driven innovation serving diversified markets from consumer goods to energy. 90% of company revenues is generated from businesses that are among the top three global leaders in their field. The company has 21 Global Research Centers.
Your unique role with the company: You are the safety champion of .a 250+ facility, producing specialty polymer resins used in light-weighting, reducing energy consumption and enabling high performance applications in health care, electronics, oil & gas, aeronautics and automotive.
- High Base Salary
- High Bonus Potential
- 401K with 7% company match
- Full medical benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Full Relocation package
- Provides technical support, guidance, direction and leadership in the design and implementation of mechanical equipment and systems. Responsible for the timely resolution of technical issues.
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical and related equipment problems (both fixed and rotating).
Review and approve engineering calculations, reports, drawings, specifications and purchase documents to assure the design and procurement of equipment meets appropriate quality standards and regulatory body requirements and provides the required functionality.
What we are looking for in a Candidate:
- Strong safety background is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in Maintenance/Reliability Engineering, preferably in the chemical/refining industry.
- A strong background in rotating equipment, including selection & upgrade of mechanical seals, pumps, fans, blowers and material handling equipment along with good troubleshooting skills and knowledge of Root Cause Failure Analysis methods is required.
- Also experience in Vibration analysis, software, data collection, balancing and alignment along with good knowledge base in fixed equipment, piping and metallurgy, preferably experience in petrochemical piping design/installation is necessary.
- Experience with other OSHA regulations, such as excavation, hoist and cranes, compressed gases a plus.