Our client, a global company, offers an excellent culture, benefits, stability and more. This company has good employee tenure and an excellent focus on work/life balance.
In this role you will be will a be an in-plant Process/Project Engineer.
- Monitor production numbers and make recommendations for improvements.
- Design plant processes and specify SOP's
- Obtain, organize and interpret engineering data.
- Troubleshoot issues at the plant making recommendations for improvements.
- Grow with the organization adding value when and where you can.
- Work well in a cross-functional work setting, including corporate engineering, other plant engineers, production, sales, procurement, maintenance, etc.
- Guide, Train and mentor operators and fresh grad engineers.
- We are seeking a hands-on plant Process Engineer who enjoys working in the plant setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a focus on chemical, agricultural or mechanical.
- Ideally seeking around 4-6 years of experience in process and/or plant project engineering, although a strong competence in core technical subjects is vital.
- Team oriented, strong communication skills, organized and a good project manager.