This position requires a motivated, decisive individual with the ability to work within schedule constraints with minimal supervision in the office as well as while traveling. The ideal employee can work well in project teams and can communicate technically with other team members and explain technical information and concepts to our customers. In addition, the following traits are desired:
- Technical knowledge including formal training at an accredited college or university.
- Used to taking “ownership” of the work assigned and make decisions.
- Must be disciplined and deadline oriented.
- Able to manage priorities and work independently.
- Able to manage several sales projects and work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules and deadlines is a must.
- Able to work collaboratively with employees of all levels within the organization.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally, when required.
- The ability to work effectively in a team-based environment is a necessity.
- Must have the ability to move freely through a steel plant (may be required to scale flights of stairs and step over curbing).