Our client is a full-service regional Chemical Distributor, providing industrial chemicals and related services in the Midwest area for over 50 years. They serve a wide range of industrial customers providing products to paints and coatings, printing and printing inks, metal treatment, water treatment, electronics, recreation, agricultural and municipal industries.
Due to expansion and growth, they are in need of an Outside Sales Representative to cover the South Chicago and Northwest Indiana territory.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years outside sales experience and MUST have chemical distribution experience.
- Knowledge of lubricant technology very helpful.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships and growing a region.
- Looking for true entrepreneur spirit, professional, able to work autonomously as this is a home office based position.
- Experience with CRM or Salesforce.
- BS/BA - Chemistry background a plus but not required.
- Friendly, energetic personality
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to respond to customers within a few hours on most requests
- A self-starter who can plan, execute, and prospect independently
Competitive compensation program - base + commission and $600/monthly car allowance.