A global FDA regulated manufacturer is seeking a Site Procurement Manager with chemical procurement experience to plan, organize, direct and control the overall raw chemical material procurement program for this respective location. The ideal candidate will have strong interdepartmental experience and a collaborative leadership style to successfully guide subordinate associates into achieving maximum inventory turnover, optimum service levels and minimum purchase prices while insuring high quality and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s + 6 - 10 years relevant experience OR
- Master’s degree + 4 years of experience
- APICS certification (CSCP or CPIM)
- Six Sigma certification
Years and Type of Experience:
- Procurement and/or supply chain experience in a chemical site (3-years minimum)
- Procurement experience in a FDA regulated facility (medical device and pharmaceutical)
- Proficient in ERP environments, specifically MRP, master data management, and shop floor controls
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Proficient in MS office suite, specifically Excel.