Sr. Controls Engineer
Currently looking for a senior level Controls Engineer to fill an opening with a premiere systems
integration firm located in Winston-Salem, NC. Interested candidates should have DeltaV and/or Experion
experience and hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Chemical or other).
Responsibilities of the Sr. Controls Engineer
• Design, develop, and implement DCS/PLC control system (logic software and hardware) to meet
• Develop schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment
panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
• Act as Project Manager of $50-250K projects from conception to completion and startup for client
• Work on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as
specialty chemical and pulp & paper.
Requirements of the Sr. Controls Engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Chemical or other)
• 7-20 years experience with DCS. Recent extensive DeltaV programming.
• DeltaV and/or Experion and/or 800xA
• Project experience of 50k-250k range
• An in-depth understanding of control systems, components, logic programming,
• DCS programming and their applications.
• Experience with instrumentation and controls design and PLC systems,
Compensation for the Sr. Controls Engineer
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000 - $135,000.